Saturday 12 March 2016

Digital Learning Objects (DLOs)

Today the MDTA Cohort had their first Block course for the Accelerating Learning paper. (9am - 3.30pm on a Saturday) and it wasn't even that bad! In groups, we read a reading about a Learning theory. We then had to create a summary to share with our colleagues. From the summaries of learning theories, we chose one to translate into a unique Digital Learning Object (DLO). Below is our (Myself, Amy and Hannah) translation and application of Siegler's theory of learning in a Basketball context!


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Now THIS is post-grad work in the 21st century that we all want to participate in :) I love this example of Learn Create Share in action.

Dorothy

Unknown said...

I love your example Latai! I think it is important we think outside the square with our learning, and that we also model what we expect of our students (stepping out of our comfort zone, and Learn, Create, Share).

If you want to have a read, I have blogged about my reflection of Saturday on
my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment!