Friday 29 January 2016

Brain Stretch

I have returned home from day 3 of our Teacher only days with the feeling of having had my brain stretched like putty. The presentations and dialogues that were experienced were so rich and juicy with new perspectives, what has been challenging though is considering the implications of all that information for our School and our learners. So many ideas of what an ideal graduate profile might look like but no concrete ideas of how we might get there and what that might look like in classroom practice...yet. Just as I had anticipated, the remainder of the Teacher days were nothing short of amazing. Looking forward to reflecting, after I get some sleep!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can completely relate to how you were feeling then, I was the same. I feel that as long as we appreciate and understand the value of what we are learning about, we hardly notice the exhaustion!